Re-Opening The Playgrounds
The playgrounds on Badger Farm have been closed due to government restrictions regarding Covid–19.
These have now been lifted and the 4th July was the date councils were given to start to re-open playgrounds.
The children of the parish will have missed these facilities so you will be pleased to learn the playgrounds will be unlocked in the very near future.
But before they are unlocked, we have to check all the equipment and the surfaces to make sure they are completely safe for your children’s use.
- When you do use the playgrounds please take bacterial wipes with you to cleanse your child/children’s hands after playing on each piece of equipment.
- Please also wash their/your hands thoroughly when you return home.
- Please take all litter home with you.
- Please do not take food or drink into the playground.
- Please be patient.
- Please observe a sensible distance.
This is one of the few remaining areas of chalk downland in Hampshire and supports a number of different grassland communities as well as areas of scrub and woodland communities. Read more …
The Central playground is open …
… the official opening happened on Tuesday, 1st August 2017, with Steve Brine MP and Councillor’s present.
We’re very pleased that we were able to finish the installation ready for the school Summer Holidays.
It’s already a hit, with lots of people contacting us offering thanks.
This is a dog-free site, and the zip line will be locked at night to minimise noise for residents living adjacent to the park Badger Farm Parish Council has also the responsibility for the Davis Playground,
which is situated near Larkhill Rise and was refurbished in 2016.