Hampshire ConstabularyCrime

If you need an immediate police response then you should always dial 999.

 For example:

  • an incident is happening now
  • life is at immediate risk
  • a suspect is on scene

Before reporting a crime

So that the police can deal with your report as quickly as possible, it is important to consider the following information and have it ready to provide to them:

  • the date and time the crime happened
  • the location, such as address or road name along with the town or city
  • a description of any people involved
  • the details of any witnesses or suspects
  • if you think there is any additional evidence such as forensic evidence or mobile phone footage.
  • If you think there is CCTV, tell us about it and we will make further enquiries on your behalf.

101: this is Hampshire Constabulary 24 hour non-emergency number to report all non-emergency crimes, any suspicious activity and incidents such as vandalism, abandoned vehicles and anti-social behaviour.

You can also get in touch with Hampshire Police via their website

or email  winchester.city.police@hampshire.pnn.police.uk

You can report anti-social behaviour to Winchester Council’s Neighbourhood Services Team.

This can be done using an online form or by email neighbourhoodservices@winchester.gov.uk or by phone (01962 840 222)

Local Policing Team for Winchester South:

  • PCSO Rob Window  - Mobile   07901 102459